Prevent Armageddon, Share this on facebook/twitter etc

CHAPTER 17: The Police Negotiator’s First Day

What could Brap do?  He couldn't very well surrender... Earth's probe-preferences were universally renowned all over the... well, universe...

The current officer in charge continued his blaring commands through his megaphone.  "COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!   …(WELL WHAT WOULD YOU SAY LENNY?  …FINE!)  COME OUT WITH YOUR HOOVES UP!  …(WELL WHAT DO RHINOS HAVE THEN, BOB?  STUMPS?  …I DIDN'T THINK SO!  …LOOK, DOES IT REALLY MATTER?)  WE KNOW YOU'RE BEHIND THE DUMPSTER!  COME OUT AND YOU WON'T BE HARMED!  …(YES I THINK I SOUNDED SINCERE…  YES I KNOW HE CAN HEAR ME!  …LOOK, STOP QUESTIONING MY AUTHORITY!  …NO!  I DON'T THINK ITS 'HOOVES', I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S... IT IS HOOVES?  …OK… OK! OK! FINE!  HOOVES!)"

Brap decided to throw the dumpster in their general direction and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment