Prevent Armageddon, Share this on facebook/twitter etc

Chapter 32... sssssnap

It wasn't as if it was the completely wrong thing to say, offering Henry some tea, but, it was the proverbial tea leaf that broke poor Ol' Henry's back, so to speak.  

To completely understand, replace tea leaf with event, and broke with snapped, and back, with mind and by Jove, you've got it!  To say Henry's day wasn't going well would be an understatement. 

"THAT... IS... IT!  I warned the world that it would push me too far!  I warned you all!"  Henry said, snapping quite thoroughly. 

"Did you old chap?  I must say I missed that.  Did you get one of those really late time slots?" 

"I SHALL DEST... what?  Who the hell are you!?" Henry sputtered, his declarations of destruction being prematurely decimated by the dufus directly in front of him. 

"Bob...  Bob!  You remember!  My roof is leaking!" He said, making little 'itsy bitsy spider' motions with his hands, as though to illustrate his case for someone with more than an average amount of stupidity. 

"I... damn it, bugger off!" Henry yelled, slamming the door in the confused, yet surprisingly content, complainer's face.  "Now then... tea... dead fish, water, dark, confusion.... AH!" Henry put his hand up, declaring that he had, once again, regained his psychotic ramble.  "Right!  ROY THE WORLD!  I... damn, that doesn't make any sense now!  I hate it when I'm interrupted!" Henry felt his way around the room, looking for the door to the basement; all the while mumbling to himself about the expensiveness of getting a decent public broadcast.

How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment