Prevent Armageddon, Share this on facebook/twitter etc

See if you can spot the shameless plug

Yes, every now and then, its a good idea to give some SEO to some people.

Today, my target is FortuneWeddingFavors.com

Now, let me be perfectly blunt:  Favors under 1 don't necessarily interest me
(Whenever I hear that phrase, I always think of Neuman when he's asking Jerry to go to Paris...) But, when I DO think about Favors under a dollar, there's really only one site which is instantly thought of.

Wait... that isn't when he says he'll be perfectly blunt...  that's when he screams "oooh yes..."

Anyway, I was talking about Favors under 1.00... wait!

No!  It's when George asks him for help... the calzones!  That's what it was.

Anyway, what was I talking about?  Ah yes, Wedding Cookies.  Specifically, wedding cookies for wedding favors.

And, if you want to be even more specific, Favors under $1

And, if one were so inclined to write about Favors under $1.00, one would simply have to mention Fortune Wedding Favors.

And, it looks like I have.

Hmmm... I think my SEO links might be a biiiiit transparent...

No comments:

Post a Comment