Prevent Armageddon, Share this on facebook/twitter etc

Final Fantasy Sucks



I'm sorry, but that stupid freaking gunsword just is the most lame, retarded weapon I've ever seen.

And that includes gopher chucks.

___
Now, don't get me wrong, I don't want you to think that I disliked Kung Pow - far from it.  Weeeiooo!


No, I'm simply saying that a spoof-movie's purposefully silly weapon is cooler than this retarded weapon which is supposed to be cool.


Gopher chucks would actually work better (assuming rigor mortis set in) than the gunsword.  And yes I can understand that its a FANTASY game.

It isn't so much the "logic" of the weapon itself that I'm debating.  More the "what the heck were they thinking" type statement.

Like... how do those two things make each other better?  The gun handle would make the sword nearly impossible to use effectively - and the blade would make the gun impossible to use at all.

It just simply doesn't make any sense on any level.

Its like saying that duct taping a baby to your car's hood would make your dessert taste better.  I understand juxtaposition is a part of FF, but weapons should at least... be...

Oh nevermind.  Go back to your damn ball-of-death-throwing, knife-swording, stupid shorts game.
How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

5 comments:

  1. Well, I'm pretty sure that Quistis explains in your first battle of the game that the gunblade doesn't necessarily "shoot" so much as setting off an explosion/igniton along the blade that increases the damage of the Gunblade.

    I could be mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what you're saying is that it is some form of energy blast which charges up the sword?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love kung-pow as well and the gopher chucks are awesome,but I can't agree with how you say the gunblade is awful. even if there isn't much logic behind it, it is still just a very cool weapon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aren't gopher chucks supposed to be a form of a nunchuck? i've never heard or seen anything like that and dont say its cuz i have no life only idiots say that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What if bullets from gunsword, go from right or left side of the gun but not from middle where is sword?
    Logical?

    ReplyDelete