Prevent Armageddon, Share this on facebook/twitter etc

Master of Power Suction, Master of Stinking, and David Blane.

Kind of a niche market, isn't it?  "The Master of Power Suction"?

I mean, how many power suction enthuisasts are there, exactly, that one might specialize to the point of being dubbed their master?

And how would that be effective, cobatitively?  I understand he kind of leeched out people's life essence or something... but is that what would happen if you used a really powerful vacuume cleaner?

I heard some fellow sucked his wang right off his crotch with the Master of Power Suction understudy, once.

Still, as far as amazing abilities go, I suppose I'd take the master of suck over, say... the master of stink.



I mean really, seriously?  They made a toy, that stunk.  And, not just when you hit a button or something - it stunk like a stink bomb... like rotten eggs... all the time.

You take it out of the box and you're like "wow, cool... ugh!  Umm..." and you look around nervously about where the hell you're supposed to STORE this freaking thing.  Ziplock bag?  Could he be master of the David Blane impression?

"Behold!  My magic!  I can sit in an air tight container for a long... long time!" 

..."Keep beholding.  It gets good in a few hours."

..."Come back!  Behold!"  Oy.  When did magic start being about hanging out in semi-public places, and sucking for long periods of time?

...Maybe they were vying for that Master of Power Suction spot?


NOTE:
How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment