Prevent Armageddon, Share this on facebook/twitter etc

Chapter 21...Goju Ryu, The Fish Savior

Meanwhile...back on Vertigo Street, home of Lightning Lad, Phil's goldfish was bashing its insignificant little head repeatedly on a tiny metal disk attached to a wire. 

Most people would find this strange, but not Lightning Lad.

"Goldy is sending us a message, Goju! Just like you said she would!"

"You doubted the great Goju Ryu, The Mastermind?" boomed Goju the best he could with his tiny little voice.

"But I still don't understand why you came from your fabled ancient fortress of time just to receive a message from my, er, well...My fish!

"I could not decipher all but a small part of the spirit's voices, something about this fish of great significance and that she would have something very crucial to say on this exact day!"

"Shh!" Lightning Lad shushed, "I'm trying to translate! Morse code is kinda hard to decipher! I--N-E-E-D--A-I-R--A-N-D--S-O-M-E--F-O-O-D--Y-O-U--S-A-D-I-S-T-I-C--B-A-S-T-A... "Hmm" Lightning Lad thought to himself, "There must be some deep symbolic meaning..."

"I see." said Goju Ryu rather flatly. "This fish must play a very important role in Phil's future, and saving its pathetic little life was vastly important for Phil's sake."

"No, NO! That's not it!" Lightning Lad burst out, "She's saying how we are restraining her and her soul needs nourishment!"

"Feed the bloody fish you genetically challenged inbreeder." At that, Goju left, swearing that he would return on the day of Goldy's triumph.

How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment