Prevent Armageddon, Share this on facebook/twitter etc

Chapter 25...Ode De Carrion

A small worried look appeared on Natasha's face, "Y-y-y-ou m-m-mean h-h-he's not y-y-your henchman or s-s-omething?  Not some k-k-kind of cyborg you have at your b-b-beck and c-c-all?"

Looking surprised Henry arched an eyebrow.  "Honestly Natasha, I don't know where you come up with these ludicrous ideas of yours, cyborg indeed.  Little snookums here just got trapped in my time vortex and got taken along for the ride."

"I see, then why aren't you running around in circles trying desperately to save yourself?"  Natasha asked, glancing from Henry to the T-rex and back again.

"Because my dear, and take no offence, your perfume smells like a dead stegosaurus, quite a lovely fragrence really, and if I'm not mistaken, stegosaurus was considered a delicacy back in the Jurassic period."

How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment