Prevent Armageddon, Share this on facebook/twitter etc

Messy Break Up

"Yes, master," Phil muttered. "Uhhh, can I have my, heh heh heh, uhhh hot chocolate!?" Phil ejaculated. At that, Esmeralda left the restaurant and Phil's life.

"I know what I must do!" Phil climaxed. "I must first finish up my hot chocolate, second, buy some new pants and third... Phil realized he was starting to make an enormous list for himself. As per usual, getting to
cross all the tasks off at the end of the day was always near to impossible.

"Stamps...fruit leather, oh yeah, some of those unscented cotton swabs...dental floss!" he screamed orgasmicly.

Phil scribbled furiously, adding more items and tasks to his already enormous list.

How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment