Prevent Armageddon, Share this on facebook/twitter etc

Most painful road trip music?

Without a doubt, was my horrific experience involving getting stuck in a car with a bunch of Christians, for 12 hours.

With a single mix tape.

With a total of 6 songs on it.

...Which they played... On loop...

For the whole trip.

...wait for it...

Both ways.

The following is the most horrific. It has this horrible buildup at the beginning which still makes me shudder.



This song actually was partially responsible for my temporary aversion to Amway (then called Quixtar) - as it was within said highly christian group that I was exposed to this monstrosity of a song.

If you ever become afraid that your child may be heading down the wrong path, and want to steer them away from organized religion, I recommend a similar treatment.
How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment