Prevent Armageddon, Share this on facebook/twitter etc

Would a penguin taste more like fish or chicken?

Syreen said...
Would a penguin taste more like fish or chicken??


The question you have to ask yourself Serenity, is why does everything taste like chicken in the first place? Are our palettes so underdeveloped, or our imaginations so atrophied that all we can come up with is: "like chicken?"

Or, is it so carnivores know the difference? Leaves = not-chicken would probably be good logic for a T-rex.

Flavoring seems very random, to me. I mean, ostridge tastes like steak, but then snake tastes like chicken. Snake just seems so much more bad-ass to me than ostridge - but maybe I'm not giving the ostridge it's due.

I know for a fact that in many video games, ostridges are pretty darn offensively viable.

I mean, look at MEGAMAN's arch nemisis:
(Overdrive Ostridge, for the record)

So yeah, maybe those bad-ass mo' fo's have the right to taste like steak. Then again, cow's aren't exactly offensively all that impressive. So... maybe its an insult to taste like a cow?

In FACT...

YES! Okay: So! There is a theory, that dinosaurs were actually feathered and looked like big ass chickens.

(takes away some of the fear factor, considering the lil' testical-hangy-down-thingies the T-rooster would have...)
(what are YOU looking at eh? Do I have a sac on my chin or something?)

So yeah, bad-ass creatures, (however sackibbly laughable) taste like chicken. Lame-o-beasts taste like steak.

So, penguins are decidedly unthreatening, and ergo I must come to the conclusion that they would taste delicious.

How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment