Prevent Armageddon, Share this on facebook/twitter etc

What was your shortest relationship?

Well, like many of us, I've been on a dating site at one point or another.  There was this one girl, who seemed fairly nice, though she had one of those "fat" profile pics... you know the one.  Clever angle, cropped short, be distracted by my lips and/or cleavage so you won't wonder how the hell I got this angle type angle?

So yeah, I decided to do an MSN chat with her.  No biggie.  Certainly nobody mentioned a shocking amount of nudity would ensue the instant I logged in.

What I saw, was a 300lbs naked woman on a webcam, who didn't seem to posess nipples.

The relationship lasted as long as it took me to go "GAH! GWAH! NO! NOOOOO! NEASLEKRAAAAAAGH!" and shake my head like a dog being forced to take a pill as I fumbled blindly for my monitor's off button.

To this day, those nipple-less breasts burn a hole into my mind.  How did they lose their nipples?  Was it related to her obesity?  Did they get swallowed up like that guy in Akira?

So many questions. 

If you're out there large nipple-less female, feel free to comment.  But please, no picture links.  Please.
How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment